EMC RE provides tenant representation services designed to satisfy all corporate governance, health and safety and occupational needs. Our goal is to keep occupation costs and risks to a minimum whilst transacting in some of the most challenging property market environments anywhere in the world.
We deal with property dispositions and acquisitions in any market, and we also provide a single point of contact to manage cross-border transactions. Our preference is to be involved at the earliest stages of the decision to dispose or acquire a property as this allows us to maximize sale proceeds, manage expectations and to produce the best possible result.
- Detailing and comparing the 'real' available options that meet/exceed the occupier's occupation requirements
- Leveraging the occupier's brand and EMC RE's market knowledge to negotiate the most competitive lease terms and conditions
- Presenting full cost of occupation for the full term of the obligation whether freehold or leasehold, before any commitment is made
- Providing information required to complete background checks
- Completing full due diligence
- Providing the support required for internal business case approvals in the occupier's format
- Advising on the most appropriate form of exit to exceed the targets of the occupier
- Planning the disposal to maximize sale proceeds and minimize risks
- Producing a marketing campaign to affectively reach the pre-agreed list of potential purchasers
- Reporting marketing progress in a concise format highlighting market activity with competing products
- Negotiating to achieve the highest price in the optimal timeframe
- Leading the process through to completion and exchange of contracts
- Planning at a portfolio level a property renegotiation strategy through portfolio and market analyses and prioritisation of critical lease dates
- Producing market analyses to highlight the optimum potential outcome of a renegotiation on an individual property basis
- Negotiating with the landlord to minimize the corporate's ongoing property occupation costs
- Agreeing terms and conditions and providing supporting information for internal business cases
- Updating lease abstracts for upload to corporate property database
If you need tenant representation services no matter where in the world, contact EMC RE.